So, I have a bad habit of correcting the spelling and grammar of people online who try to talk to me. Sometimes it kind of makes me seem like a bitch... but I can't help it. When it's something small, or a typo, I'll usually let it go. But when I see that the person just really doesn't know how to write or spell.... I can't stop myself. There has been people who try to talk to me, and English isn't their first language.... i try to be nice. I really do. But when they completely BUTCHER everything.... I have to say it. Half of the time I can't even figure out what they mean... and if I can't figure it out, then something is definitely very wrong. It's almost amusing when they end up getting mad at me for not understanding what they mean, because they are clearly speaking English. Someone asked me "so u are owl.?" I was a bit lost as to what they meant... But finally figured out they were asking if I was a night-owl. A night person. I also couldn't understand why he would put .? every time instead of just a question mark. Other times, people start asking all these questions, like where I live, where my bf lives, where I go and what I do. They get all mad when I tell them they sound a bit stalkerish. The majority of random people that try to talk to me end up getting all mad and frustrated with me for one of two reasons; I correct their horrible spelling and/or grammar, or I wont talk about sex/go on cam for them.
I'm really not sure why I'm writing about that.... guess it was frustrating me. Good news though, I have a house to myself for about the next 11 days. I am house-sitting for my grandparents while they are on a church trip to Israel. It is so nice to have a nice, peaceful, quiet house. It does suck a bit that theres no cable tv, but its a small price to pay for some peace, and privacy, for a change.
Man, its almost 3am and I can't sleep... I'm completely tired, but I can't sleep. Partly because of the pain. I wish I could figure out something that would help make the pain a bit more manageable. I just want to be able to DO things again. I want to be able to exercise a bit more, be healthier. But that's hard to do when just getting out of bed hurts most days.
I guess I'll go lay down and try to sleep again... Hopefully I can and hopefully i sleep better than I did last night. Waking up constantly to change positions because staying one way for to long is too painful... is so not restful.
No comments:
Post a Comment